Fawlty Towers is a two-star hotel and hostel in Rome, recommended for years by famous travel guides such as Let's Go, Frommers, Rough Guide, Lonely Planet and many more! Why is Fawlty Towers so popular?
- shared and private rooms
- communal kitchen with fridge, microwave, kettle
- common room with TV
- flower filled rooftop terrace
- Rome central location
- open 24 hrs
- Air Conditioning
- tv in all the private rooms
- native english speaking staff
- online room reservation
- rome walking tours that can be booked at the reception
- discount for laundromat
- excellent and cheap restaurants around the corner
Sounds like home yet?